While watching Paula Deen make these on TV, my pregnant self HAD.TO.HAVE.THEM immediately! And they are GOOD. I added rotisserie chicken to mine which made them a little heartier.Ingredients:
2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
1 c. sour cream
1 (4.5 oz.) can chopped green chiles
1 (4.25 oz.) can chopped black olives
1 c. shredded pepper jack cheese
2 tbls. salsa
1/2 c. green onion tops, sliced
1 c. chopped fresh spinach
2 pkg. burrito size tortillas
1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese until creamy.
- Add sour cream, green chiles, olives, pepper jack cheese, salsa and onion tops and beat on medium speed.
- Stir in spinach and chicken
- Spread mixture evenly over each tortilla.
- Roll tortilla tightly and cut into 6 slices. Skewer each slice with a toothpick.
- Serve immediately or chill.