1 bag Ore-Ida "Steam'n Mash" cut red potatoes (or russet potatoes)
2/3 c. canned evaporated milk
2 tbsp. butter
4 oz. cream cheese
1/2 c. sour cream
2 tsp. chives, chopped
3/4 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 c. bacon crumbs (I used turkey bacon)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Microwave potatoes according to the directions on the bag.
- In a medium bowl, mash cooked potatoes, evaporated milk and butter together.
- Stir in cream cheese, sour cream, chives, salt and pepper.
- Spread mixture into the baking pan evenly.
- Top with cheese and bacon.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.