1 (10 oz.) package Frozen, chopped spinach, thawed and drained completely
2 tblsp. Butter
1 large Onion, diced
2 Green onions, chopped
2 Jalapeno peppers (optional), chopped
1 (10 oz.) can Cream of Chicken soup
8 oz. Sour Cream
1 tsp. Cumin
12 oz. bag Nacho Cheese Doritos
8 oz. Shredded Mexican cheese
6 c. cooked chicken, diced (6 c. of canned chicken works well too)
- In a large pan sautee onions and pepper in butter until tender.
- Stir in spinach, soup, sour cream, chicken and cumin.
- In a 9 x 13 baking dish layer ingredients as follows:
1/2 of the Doritos
1/2 of the chicken mixture
1/2 of the shredded cheese
remaining chicken mixture
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Top with remaining shredded cheese and return to oven until cheese is melted.